- Calories 383
- Fat 7g
- 1 medium banana
- 3/4 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 scoop of protein powder
- 1 strawberry, chopped
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1 large tbsp granola or muesli
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate chips or silvered almonds
- Slice banana in half lengthwise and lay both sides in a bowl or on a plate.
- Mix together protein and Greek yogurt and spoon on top of the banana slices.
- Top bananas and protein mixture with berries, granola, and chocolate chips.
It's delicious, creamy rich flavor not envy anything to a banna split with ice cream contains all the necessary protein to strengthen muscles after a hard morning training mmmmm Yummy recommend.
7g fat and 383 calories compared with a bannana split with ice cream 510 calories and 12g of fat