Make 2 big Pancakes
• 5 Egg whites
• ½cup Oatmeal
• 1 Scoop of Protein powder
• 1/2 cup Almond or Soy Milk
• To taste Stevia
• To taste Powdered Cinnamon
• 1 Pump Cooking Spray
• 1oz Sugar free pancake syrup
Mix all the ingredients (except for the cooking spray and the syrup) in a blender and set aside.
- Pump a small amount of cooking spray in a non-stick pan and set to medium high.
- With a large spoon, pour a bit of the mix on the pan until a circle is formed to the size you want to make your pancakes.
- Let it cook until you see bubbles appear on the surface and then flip the pancake over.
- Once it is browned from both sides, remove it from the pan and set aside on a plate.
- Repeat steps 3-5 until you run out of the mixture (you can use a bit more of the cooking spray each time, if you think it is necessary so you won’t burn your pancakes.)
- Serve on a plate and pour some sugar-free syrup on top if desired.
297 calories for one serving with out the syrup is the perfect breakfast before workout full of protein 55g is complete carbs and protein all on one plate so tasty